Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Simple advice

There is nothing in the world like taking simple advice seriously.  I have realized that in the past that is all I have done.  I have worried about the present more so because I stayed stuck in the past.  I am this and that and the other.  The problem was not really who I am, but I was stuck tn my past.  I am no longer in my 20s and 30s.  Now that I am in my 40s, I have grown older and wiser.  I have learned that as a person in my early 40s, I am young enough, but I am not so young that I cannot learn from the mistakes I have made in the past, not even the more recent past.  All I have is the present moment and plans to make about the rest of my life.  If my current path doesn't pan out, then be thankful for the moment and learn from it.  I have learned that that is all I can do.

No comments: